A PROUD TRADITION
OF FAMILY FARMING
As you ride along the rural roads in Upper Montgomery County, you will still see a large number of beautiful farms with historic homes and barns that serve as a connection with our past. Every one of these farms has a story. Our story started in 1907, when Edwin and Minerva Horine stumbled acrossa parcel of land that looked like the perfect place to live and raise a family... more
using our fresh, delicious apples & peaches
and we'll share them
on our website!
19415 Peach Tree Road Dickerson, MD 20842
Opening with Cherries! Projected Opening Friday, June 12! After June 12 - Open Daily 9-5.
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY
When visiting our orchard, please comply with the following COVID-19 safety protocols to promote both
customer and worker safety:
- Do not visit the orchard if you have a fever or are not feeling well;
- Wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose;
- Practice social distancing, staying at least 6 ft. away from workers and other customers;
- Do not handle any fruit you have not purchased;
- Minimize any contact on surfaces within the market; and
- Do not request samples, as we seek to avoid fruit contamination.
Interested in no contact purchases? If so, you can call in your order and pay via MasterCard, Discover or Visa. Your order will be available within one hour for curbside pickup.
Please note that all sales are final – no returns.
Due to the late spring frost we have lost some of our crops.
We will let you know what is available as it ripens,
right here on this page and on the home page.
Thanks so much for your understanding
and your business.